Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create enhancement spot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have an Include LMEGUICJM.. In this include I have to add one more condition to CASE-ENDCASE under the method execute_before_transport...Please help me out...Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with implicit enhancements but using that you cannot add another case condition, rather you can add code to check another condition, before the endmethod statement.

For creating a enhancement, first switch to modification mode, then select Edit->Enhancement Operations->Show implicit Enhancements.

IT will show a dotted line before end method statement, Right click on that line and select Enhancement implementation -> Create.

Regards

Karthik D

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with implicit enhancements but using that you cannot add another case condition, rather you can add code to check another condition, before the endmethod statement.

For creating a enhancement, first switch to modification mode, then select Edit->Enhancement Operations->Show implicit Enhancements.

IT will show a dotted line before end method statement, Right click on that line and select Enhancement implementation -> Create.

Regards

Karthik D

0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Can I add my code in the existing case-endcase...i.e. under 1 when condition I have add my code.........

0 Kudos

Hi,

In this include, you cannot do like that. So its not possible.

You can try taking a zcopy of the entire program or break the code using access key if that requirement is more important.

But taking zcopy is very tedious as this is under the Func. Group MEGUI.

Regards

Karthik D