cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P.R through MRP Generated .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

PL help that a P.R thrpugh MRP is generated , can ne one help that how to stop these P.R from automatic generation . Is there any setting is to be done in Material Master so that these P.R should not be created automatically , pl help & reply for the same . Correct reply will be awarded immediately .

sap11

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If u stop to PR creation through MRP then in Source list ME01 --> MRP field should be blank.

Source list record not relevant to MRP

1 Record relevant to MRP

2 Record relevant to MRP. Sched. lines generated automatically

Now it is 1 or 2

Abhinay sachan

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl read my previous thread i want to know that i have asked from my Production planning person he says that he had not used MD03 for this material, for which automatic P.R is generated . now pl guide that what to do . how can i know that when the MRP was run for this material .

sap11

Edited by: sap11 on Sep 26, 2008 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can chek the last planning run thru T code se 16 & give the table name MDKP

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sap11

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanx for reply i m in mat. master here VB is used i.e for " Manual reorder point planning , pl write that due to VB also the P.R is creating automatically ,& thru PD also P.R is creating automatically . why ?

Because your settings say to SAP to plan... Those MRP types mentioned by you make your product relevant to planning.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/35/26c355afab52b9e10000009b38f974/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/6d/d20d3801a01f2ee10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/35/26c455afab52b9e10000009b38f974/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/f4/7d256344af11d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Sep 26, 2008 9:17 AM

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Sep 26, 2008 9:21 AM

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Is there any setting is to be done in Material Master so that these P.R should not be created automatically

If you dont want to Generated PR thru MRP for the Materials you can set the MRP type as ND No Planning.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The essence of MRP run is to support your work e.g. by creating planning proposals...like PR... If you do not want to use MRP do nut run it, or if you want to exclude goods from planning set their MRP type (MRP1 view of material master) in material master as 'ND'

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

MRP dep.requirements in MRP 4 view to stop the creation of dependent reqts in case of single item mutlilevel plg....

Reg,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use MM02 for material change.

Change MRP type PD to ND in material master for which you want to not generate purchase requisition with automatic.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for reply i m in mat. master here VB is used i.e for " Manual reorder point planning , pl write that due to VB also the P.R is creating automatically ,& thru PD also P.R is creating automatically . why ?

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Basically the purpose of MRP is to create the PR automatically

VB-Manual Reorder Planning means u can set the reorder point manually dats it but still the PR create automatically

U have to do following things

1.Do not run the MRP

2.Do not mainatin the MRP views for that material

3.If u maitain the MRP view ,enter MRP type as ND

4.While MRP run u can generate planned orders instead of PR in settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

as u wrote ---> .While MRP run u can generate planned orders instead of PR in settings , pl give me the guide lines that what settings are to be done so that only planned orderrs should generate but not the P.R .Also pl write that if MRP view is maintained then how can i know that when the P.R will be generated ? on whihc data it depends .

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

PD - Planing : - Due to this material purchase requisition is created automatically at the time of MRP run.

But in VB: - Manual reorder point planning, Due to this indicator system check two things.

1) first check stock of material and

2) material master Reorder point field in material master MRP1 data.

If your stock is 10 and reorder point is 15 for material system automatic generate purchase requisition for material.

Reorder Point means system create automatic purchase requisition at this point if this point is 5 and stock is 4 system create purchase requisition automatically.

And this all depend on config of MRP type.

You can see it OMDQ t-code.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

While running MRP >T code- MD03,check the 'Create Purrchase Req.' set to 3 for planned order

so that after MRP run it will create planned orders,& u hab\ve to give the material no also for which MRP view is maintained,dats y it automatically creates PR or PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

My dear Dhawal,

thanx for reply, u have really explained me an important thing for MD03, this means that when ever user is using the MD03 then he is selecting either 1 or 2 that,s why the P.R is creating automatically. One thing i need to know thta at present i m having the mat number , so can i know that for this mat. code when the MRP md03 was done , pl reply, pts given to you

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont enter the MRP data in the material master as the planning file entry would be missing... SO PR wont be generated thru MRP...

Or in the intial screen of MD03 select create planned orders...

(This in conjunction with the Planning file entry)...

Reg,

Deepak.