cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to build a report which display, let's say, a list of products with only 2 information:

+ Product Name

+ Price

As there are only 2 information, I want to use multi-column in the page, so when it comes to the end of the page, it restarts to the begining, on a second column this is to save space in the sheet).

I used the out of the box "multi column layout", and set the number of column to 2 (catually it's 4, but it will be easier to explain).

Result is:

PRODUCT NAME.....PRICE |

PRODUCT 1..............10.00 | PRODUCT 5................30.00

PRODUCT 2..............10.00 | PRODUCT 6................40.00

PRODUCT 3..............50.00 | PRODUCT 7................20.00

PRODUCT 4..............40.00 | PRODUCT 8................80.00

Actually I would like a subtotal at the end of each column, and to report the total of the previous column on top of the next one.

I would like this:

PRODUCT NAME.....PRICE | PRODUCT NAME........PRICE

..........................................| Report:......................110.00

PRODUCT 1..............10.00 | PRODUCT 5................30.00

PRODUCT 2..............10.00 | PRODUCT 6................40.00

PRODUCT 3..............50.00 | PRODUCT 7................20.00

PRODUCT 4..............40.00 | PRODUCT 8................80.00

________________________|___________________________

...............................110.00 |.................................280.00

Do you think there is an out of the box functionnality to implement this sub total on the top and on the bottom?

thanks you very much for your help

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmend,

if you talk about Crystal Reports I recommend to post this query to the [Crystal Reports Design|; forum.

This forum is dedicated to topics related to the creation and design of Crystal Report documents. This includes topics such as database connectivity, parameters and parameter prompting, report formulas, record selection formulas, charting, sorting, grouping, totaling, printing, and exporting but also installation and registering.

It is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there.

Also, all Crystal Reports Design queries remain in one place and thus can be easily searched in one place.

Best regards,

Falk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry I forgot to mention that I am using Desktop Intelligence.

I have created a thread in the appropriate foruml.

My apologies.

Ahmed