cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Dynamic Logon pages for a portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Is it possible to create a dynamic logon pages for a portal.My requirement is when ever we enter the Portal url in the browser we will get logon page ..now when we reenter the Portal link the logon page should change. is it possible .

thanks

Rajeev.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have done one application,when logon page is refreshed then the image is only changed.this is done using javascript.

But my requirement is when the logon page is refreshed the logon page should be changed.

thanks

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev,

So you mean the logon page should change when the page gets refreshed?

I am not sure I understand the question correctly, but you could probably set and read a cookie to know if the user was just at the page. You'd be looking at making the modification in the logon PAR file.

Cheers,

Hermann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Your requirement isn't very clear here.

Do you meant that is userA is trying to logon, he must see different logon pages at different tims he tries to logon?

Thanks Hermann, I too was thinking about the same...just need to have some clarity on what really needs to be achieved. Also unless the whole logon page needs to be different then cookies are best -- if its just some images then some javascript would be good enough.

Thanks,

GLM

Edited by: GLM on Sep 26, 2008 12:11 PM