cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with MB1c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am getting a error while using MB1C transaction. While I save I get the following error

"Material Ledger is not active for valuation area 0001".

I do not want to activate material ledger. Can u suggest me some way out.

Regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto Tcode: OMWD, enter the valuation area 0001 in your company code.

save and exit.

let me knoe the result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to work with the material ledger, choose Accounting -> Controlling -> Actual Costing/Material Ledger -> Utilities -> Production Startup.

As you are not interested, this might help you or take from FI_Personnel.

Check whether you have maintiend the valuation grouping code against your Valuation area (Plant) and company code in T. Code: OMWD

The standard valuation grouping code is 0001.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not want to work with material ledger.

I have checked the "account determination for valuation areas" using the transaction OMWD and the entry for the valuation grouping code is there.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO>Controlling>Product Cost Controlling-->Actual Costing/Material Ledger

Check whether you have activated material ledger?

Also check assignment to valuation area and number ranges for material ledger docs

Bes Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material ledger:

Tool that collects transaction data for materials whose master data is stored in material master.

The material ledger uses this data to calculate prices to valuate these materials.

The material ledger is the basis of actual costing. It enables material inventories to be valuated in multiple currencies and allows the use of different valuation approaches

spro-controllinggeneral controllingmultiple valuation approaches/transfer pricesbasic settingscheckmaterial ledger settings--activate valuation areas for material ledger

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initially the goods receipt process was working fine. I also checked other client systems there is no need to activate material ledger. I am not able to figure out why this particular problem is coming.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is that a new material you have created???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, but I have checked the Material Master Settings too.

Regards

Mahesh