cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out put not issued

Former Member
0 Kudos

When executing the output type for inquiry document i'm getting a message output is not issued.How can i solve this problem.

Guru's help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

if you want to see the output in the quotation, please go to Extras- Output-header- edit, enter the output type and communication method.

Go back and click print preview.

You can maintan condition record for automatic output determination in T.code VV11.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Bhavesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is not due to configuration. It is due to ABAP and you should take the help of abaper.

Generally the problems will be with logos. Just check whether you are using any logos and the bitmap image is already uploaded in the system.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

Create a Condition record for Output Type AF00.

In the condition record, specify the partner function, transmission medium,time and language.

If suppose you have specified the transmission medium as "FAX", then fax number must be mentioned in the customer master data> General data tab page.

Also check the condition technique,like

Your,output type, its access sequence, condition table.

The procedure (e.g v05000) must contain your output type and Procedure must have been assigned to the Sales document type IN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's for answering the question .I have followed the same process but again getting the same message-Output is not issued

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

I hope, there is some mistake in the configuration of condition technique.

So you can go for the Output determination analysis from there it will be clear , where is problem.

In the overview screen ,in the Menu bar click on Extra > Output > Header > Output > Edit.

Now in this screen , again click on Go to (in the menu bar) > determination analysis.

Here find out where is the problem and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is faced generlly when output type has not been assigned to the document type.In sales order Follow the path

Goto-Extras-Output-Header-Edit.

Here mention the output type and communication medium and save the document.

Now try to issue the output.

I assume that you have maintain the output determination procedure in SPRO.

For automatic determination of output maintain the output condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's for answering the question .I have followed the same process but again getting the same message-Output is not issued

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to T-codeNACE in that click Vsales and click output types --Inquiry -AF00 and click Processing Routines.. in that copy the programme name for Print out.

Now go to change of inquiry .. Click Extras.. Output-ItemEdit and enter output type and click communication method.. In that Insert LP01

Now go to Extras-OUtput-Item--Print Preview.

Now u can get print preview of inquiry.

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

K K Reddy

Please use Tcode VV31 and maintain the out put type at either of the level

e.g. @ sales org/division/plant

@ sales org/division

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I wonder if you could tell us the message number of the error message you get.

Which output type are you using?

Regards,

Smile