cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help me regarding

Invoice is failing and coming with the following error message - Posting Status - G Posting document not created (export data missing)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear rajsuhas

Two things you need to do

- Go to VF02, input the billing document and execute. From top menu bar, click on Goto -- Header -- Foreign Trade/Customs". Under the tab "Head.text", you can see a tab like camera and if you place your mouse on that, it will say "Incompleteness analysis". Press that so that the system will take you to the areas where you need to input values. Once you give all the data and save, accounting document will be generated.

- To avoid this issue permanently, go to VTFL, select your delivery and billing document types and maintain blank field for "Determine export data".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks G. Lakshmipathi,

I have checked the way you had suggested, i am geeting a message that the data is completed. even i had checked the item foreign trade data, which is also showing completed,

I had another inovice with different material but with same customer. that invoce has sucessfully saved and accountign doc has been generated, since it is only a material difference, can you guess any thing.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the last action was before two months, so I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check incompleteness analysis which field is missing.

Also check the settings

a) Business Transaction Type for Foreign Trade.

b) Export/Import Procedure for Foreign Trade.

At configuration level (T code=OVE7)

Define Procedure

Assign procedure to Combination of

Country +Sales Area +Export/Import Group + Item category=Export /Import Procedure.

For Business transaction type {Define default business type (SD)}

Country +Sales organization +Distribution channel +Item Category=Transaction Type

Also check the orgnisation tab uder foreign trade tab at item level.

Thanks

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the export data, in the Billing document header. this will be solved.

If it is not linked to the exports then you have to remove the same from the incompletion log.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Can you please explain me what feilds I have to maintian in the header of the invoice, because here i can see ForTrade/Customs, I can see that is maintained, but please specify me in detail.