cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config step for PI sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I don't know much about PI sheet, that's why I require whole step to be followed to implement or config PI sheet at my process industries. currently we working without using PI sheet.

please provide doc. step by step so that I can config PI sheet in my organisation because this is our business plan to implement.

Please Help

Thanks/Regards

Parminder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

The below problem is generate at the time of PI assignment to instruction category in TCode o12c

- ==> Unable to continue processing. Correct the error.

Please rectify the solution

Parminder

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Logistics --> Production Process --> Process Management --> PI Sheet --> CO58 - Maintain

1)Double Click CO58 & Enter PI sheet No.it can be searched by pressing F4.

2)Maintain the value and note the instructions.

3) click the NOTE button & Maintain the data in the PI sheet

4) click the REPORT DATA button at the top and open on report data screen

5) select the both operation line & click on REPORT button at the top.

6) The Message appears at the bottom “Data has been reported” and then save it.

This is steps you can maintain the PI SHEET.

CONFIGURATION STEPS:

1) SPRO-->PPPI --> PROCESS MANAGEMENT --> CONTROL RECIPE/PI SHEET --> DEFINE & SETUP CONTROL RECIPE DESTINATIONS

2) SPRO-->PPPI --> PROCESS MANAGEMENT --> CONTROL RECIPE/PI SHEET --> SELECTION VARIANTS FOR PI SHEET --> DEFINE SELECTION VARIANTS FOR PI SHEET

3) SPRO-->PPPI --> PROCESS MANAGEMENT --> CONTROL RECIPE/PI SHEET --> SELECTION VARIANTS FOR PI SHEET --> ASSIGN SELECTION VARIANTS FOR PI SHEET

4) SPRO-->PPPI --> PROCESS MANAGEMENT > PROCESS INSTRUCTIONS> DEFINE PI CATEGORIES FOR PI SHEET.

You should foolw these above configuration steps in PI sheet.

You can maintain all datas in PI sheet.

If it is useful, Please rewards the correct points

Please refer the link,

[PI sheet|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16784584&messageID=4114093]

[Thread.|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16784584&messageID=5870544]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bramhankar, your reply is very usefull in step of configuration of PI sheet, but what observed that there is also some step to follow. Can u please specify with all step by step process to follow to complete the whole PI sheet configuration means from config part to process order confirmation.

I'll very thaanful to you dear for this kind of act.

Parminder