Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport user specific layout of standard report from developer server to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using user specific layout of standard report in my customizing report for retrieving data from standard report.

i want to transport this user specific layout of standard report from developer server (say client 400 ) to production server ( say client 100 ).

Also i want to copy this layout for all end users ( different user names ) in production server.

I tried to import user specific layout , it is possible only with in the same server ( say developer server , but different clients , say 400 to 450).

please help me to sort out this .

Thanks & regards,

Hari priya

2 REPLIES 2

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

You are saying it as USER specific layout... so its specific to a user..

save the layout with a / at the beginning of the name and it can be a global.. that way ever one can use that layout.

0 Kudos

hi sadaram,

Thanks for ur quick reply,

I am using this user specific layout in my zreport for retrieving data from std report. i don't want this layout to be global for all users. i already created same layout in production also , but i want to copy this user specific layout to some of end users

( not all end users) with different user names.

please suggest any solution to solve this issue..

regards,

Hari priya