cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Exit variables are not working "Display Not allowed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the problem in Queries, i have created the queries in Development system.In Dev system we used 3 SAP EXIT variables are 0DAT, 0CYEAR and 0CMONTH (0CALDAY, 0CALMONTH & 0CALYEAR) . This is report is working fine in dev system.

the same query we transported to Quality system, in Quality system this variables are not working. if we see the in Quey Designeer Time Dimensions these Variables are showing messages like " Display Not allowed " for all SAP EXIT variables.

Please help me on this problem , why it's showing like this.This problem is not Only one query for all Queries, where ever we using the SAP Exit variables in Quality system.

Thanks & regards

kk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same error. Please check the authorizations SU53 for those variables. Contact your basis person.

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok/kk,

Now I am facing the same problem Display not allowed for the characteristic value variables can you give me the solution for this please?

Which authorization object is required for this?

Thanks in advance

shanthi_bhaskar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the below function modules exists or not in the Quality system....

RSVAREXIT_0DAT

RSVAREXIT_0CYEAR and

RSVAREXIT_0CMONTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanti bhaskar,

thanks for the reply

My issue is different from kk's issue

i have transported some characteristic value variables from sandbox to dev

in sandbox i can usethose variables in creating queries but in the message for all those vars is

"Display not allowed" and i cannot drag and drop to place in the designer

which authorization object is required or this ?

how to know Authorization objects assigned for a particular user plese provide the tcode

thanks in advance