cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS content server error

0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts!

I have following error when exeuting test program for checking content server RSCMST:

HTTP error: 500 Internal Server Error

It is appearing continuosly every day. Only solution I have found now is restaring Server when DMS is installed. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 reboots to make it available back again.

Of course this is related with problems that people cannot check in documents on DMS server.

thanks for any suggestions!

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe ,you should read "Installation - Content Server 6.40 on Windows.pdf "and "Note 175096 - SAP Content Server installation guide.pdf" in details firstly.

Jiang

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could be happening due to Log File is Full, kindly clear the logs and also increase size for storing log.

Contact BasisAdmin

0 Kudos

It has nothing to do with log files...they are nearly empty...any other ideas? Could anyone sent me IIS configuration for the content server?

thanks

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Same problem we faced, at reinstall the content server and it's working fine. or restart it.

Please check wheather the content server in connected to database or not.

also check IIS (iternet Information Services) Authentication Methods and Anonymous access

Please check IIS.

Thanks and Regards,

Nitin

Award point if useful

0 Kudos

Hello Nitin

Where I can check Authentication Methods and Anonymous access that you mentioned?

And what do you mean by checking IIS? What I can check is that it's running or not, is there any other checks related with IIS?

thanks!

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.,

pls check..

Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services.

2. In the console tree, click Default Web Site. In the display pane, right-click Localstart.asp, and then click Properties.

3. On the File Security tab, click Edit under Anonymous access and authentication control.

4. On the Authentication Methods property page, click to clear Anonymous access.

or

restart the server.

award point if useful

0 Kudos

Hello Nitin

I cannot find this localstart.asp in Defaulf Web Site (neither somhere else)...

Any ideas?