Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL Account User Exit for all FI transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have to create a Ztable and it stores GL bank account principal amount.

Ex: 130121 (SCB Bank) - Rs.10,00,000.00

In SAP , for the same GL account closing balances will available in FS10N of each month.

Ex: 130121 (SCB Bank) for Sep'09 - Rs.8,50,000.00

Now, the requirement is..

I want to put an User Exit for this Bank GL Account . It has to perform a check operation whenever this GL accounts comes for posting on any FI transactions, and

it'll check each time to the GL account principal balances(from Ztable) with the posting amounts and give a popup message regarding about the bank limits exceeded, remainaing amounts and then only they can able to post the transactions.

Ex: If they are posting in F-02 (general ledger posting) the amount showing in GL account which go for my user exit calculations everytime and the same will be for all other FI GL transactions.

Hope u understood else pls let me know by your replies.

Pls advise.

thanks & regards

sankar.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

In the tcode where u want to put the user exit, In the menu select System--> Status and double click on the program.

Then click on search and give the search term as "call-customer function".. and see if there are any available user exits..

Select one, and double click on the 3 number..if '003' ,double click on it,it will take u to the Fm..where u will find an include starting with Z.

Here u can write the code u want.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa sir hari,

thanks for ur prompt reply.

I did find instead of search click(i didn't find and search option menu/button in the program screen) but i didn't get any call-customer function available in the program for F-02.

Pls advise me, is it right what i did? or any other method is there.

Pls check.

regards

sankar.

Edited by: sankar babu on Sep 26, 2008 10:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Few for F-02 and F-48, Exit available.

Not resolved fully

Closing the thread.