Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order cancel

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)Can we cancel the Sale order

2)Can we reject the Sale order, if yes how

3)Sale order is crearted but not delivered, customer made down payment through pament card and its captured in SO, now customer want to cancel the SO, how payment return to cutomer, pls help providing steps in system settings.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

satish c

>1) Can we cancel the Sale order : - Sales order can not be cancel it can be deleted ( if no delivery,PGI doc are prepared)

>2) Can we reject the Sale order, if yes how : - U can reject the sales order at header level as well as at item level if u don't won't to delete the entire sales order but only a line item by entering the "Reason For Rejection".

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have created a sales order but you have not at created any subsequent document like delivery. so you can delete the sales orderd but it is advisble dont delete any sales document .

you can reject a sales by putting reason for rejection. you can find the reason for rejection tab in sales order overview scree.

regards,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. No, we can't cancel the Sales Order, once created. We may delete it.

2. We can reject sales order either at Hearder-Level or Item-Level. Do you require more info. on Sales Order rejection?

3. I haven't configured Payment Cards in real-time; so it would nor be adviceable to share bookish-knowledge. Let other Elite members of the forum, comment on this.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

thanks for ur answer

As u said if we delete the SO, in future i cant make a anasys, total how many orders place by customer and among them how many are rejected.

thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Didn't get your query, posted second time in response:

Here, I am re-framing my Answer:

Hi,

1.We can't cancel the Sales Order, once created. We may delete it (provided no further processings, i.e. Delivery, Billing etc.. have been made out).

2. We can reject sales order either:

i). At Header level:

On the top, just before the Tab: Orders, there is one Tab: Reject Document (Ctrl+F10). Click the tab.

On another window, Select the Reason for rejection and Save. This will reject the Sales Order (at Header Level), completely.

ii). At Item Level - for a particular line(s)

Select the line(s) and Click Tab: Reason for Rejection at Item-Level screen. Mention reason for rejection for the line(s) and SAVE.

As far as No. of Orders per customer is concerned, one of the criteria could be Credit Check. You may cancel all the order (Rule 2).

Best Regards,

Amit

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish C,

If you delete any document, then if wont be available for any future analysis...

It is best to reject or close it so that no further processing can be done.

Hope this clears your doubt...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks

closing this issue