cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i would like to create Out going Excise w/o refer any document.

Is it possible ?

If so what is the process ?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veera,

Please note that it is "NOT POSSIBLE" to create a excise invoice for order related billing in J1IIN transacton.

Normally excise invoice is created when there is a goods movement. J1IIN transaction is programmed in such a way

it will check the delivery document when you enter the billing document to create the excise invoice.

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In third party sales first u will raise asales order in the sales order u will find the duties and u will get the PR then u will do rmain process and finally u will do order related billing.After completing the billing then go to J1IIN and with reference to billing create excise invoice.

Regards

RV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veera,

For my understanding, with out reference to a document ?

Excise invoice , when goods are moving out .

Could you explain the scenario in detail.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

when we do the Third party sales,

Vendor will send the goods to customer....so in this case, no material doc available in our system...Only order & Order relevant Bill will be available....

in this situation Vendor will send the Invoice to us......Then we have to raise the INVOICE to Customer.....

For this Customer Invoice only i am asking....

cheers..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veera,

From your reply, order related billing and vendor sends invoice to you. and then you generate the Customer Invoice against the Vendor invoice and mention the duties being paid by Vendor. (he need to pay the excise duties when he delivered the goods to customer).

You mention the duties to be collected from customer in the invoice.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

fine

So we will not create any Excise Invoice (J!iin )...we will stop at normal Billing (VF01)...

Does excise dept--goverment allow this Practise??

Correct me if i am wrong

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

Instead of raising the invoice to the customer, you can raise debit note for the amount he is supposed to pay (based on the vendor sent invoice).

You need not raise one more invoice.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,,

For Debit memo, we don't need to create excsi invoice ? Right ?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veera,

I think in the third party sales scenario the Cusotmer will only receive the Commercial Invoice from your side and not the Excise Invoice.

Regarsd

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veera,

You are right and need not raise excise invoice for debit note.

Best Regards

SRI