cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PR standard workflow WS20000077

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

I have activated the standard workflow WS20000077 which is for PR release procedures . When i am creating a PR it is triggering the workflow with an error " Import container contains errors (are any obligatory elements missing?) " .

I have checked the forum for the same error but i did not find ant exact solution for that .

In SWEL , the object key is being populated by the PR no . So i think this is the problem due to the Release code which is not getting any value in the event container after the event " Releasestep craeted" gets triggered .

So please guide me on the same how to resolve the above error .

I am using ECC 6 version of SAP .

Thanks in advance

Sarmistha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in PFTC Transaction Code whether the binding from Event to To workflow is done properly(ReleaseCode binded properly?)

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying .. Yah i have checked the binding of event container to qworkflow container , everything is fine ...

Still the error comes . I think the Release code which is present in the Event container is not getting any value after the event triggers , so in binding it is not passing any value to the workflow container .

Please guide ..

Thanks

Sarmistha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just try to create event manually from SWUE by giving the Release code container element.I think you need to search some notes for this

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate the WF trace and see which container values are not being assigned to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your reply .

I have tested the workflow in SWUE by assigning the Release code value manually and the workflow is triggering without any error .

So as you told i think some SAP Notes needs to be implemented to resolve this issue .

If you have any idea on this please guide .

Thanks

Sarmistha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can i raise a OSS message to SAP , on this error as this is happening in the standrad workflow WS 20000077 .

If you have any idea of SAP notes for this perticular issue , can you please suggest me .

Thanks

Sarmistha

Edited by: sarmistha das on Sep 26, 2008 11:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks we have applied some SAP notes and now the error

is not comming for the PR release workflow WS20000077 .

Thanks for the guidance .

Answers (0)