cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The requirement is say example when we put tax code in PO item detail "XX" for a exise matl.. it will automatically pick up ED 16% and Cess 2% and H Cess 1% and calcualting all to the PO price.

Similar to that when i "YY" tax code... and do all SPRO settings and when i put in PO item detail i need Vat 4% and Work Contract Tax 2% want to pick up at a time.

Pls advise from the creation of Tax Code and assign and other necessary SPRO setting to acheive the same.

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Create a new condition.Assign it to Tax procedure as per your requirment.give steps from VAT steps to next steps.maintain a condition record if Tax procedure is TAXINN,& create a new tax code if tax procedure is TAXINJ,& maintain % in FTXP agaist that tax code.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure in the Tax procedure whether you have the particular condition type for bot the taxes as u mentioned for yy tax code.

Then in FTXP,give the relevant percentages with respect to thier condition types.

Please assign Tax keys by creating in OBCN and assign the GL account for the tax keys in OB40.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using Trax FTXP copy and existing tax code it may be V0 and rename it and chage the code as you wnat and save it dont do any thing else.

Assign the tax code to the company code in IMG.

then using the FV11 trax create the condtion records with right key combinations and save it. Repeat it for all the condition type you want to use for that tax code.

Come to the PO secreen ME21N and do all the data entry and enter the tax code for an line item of an Po at invoice TAB at line item detail level.

The tax code fill copy all the condtion records available with the system for that tax code.

you can see the values by clicking on the Taxes tab in invioce .

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy