cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Flow (Project System)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody

This is related to PS cash flow. Commitment activated. Created project. Created PO with proper commitment item selected automatically. The account assignment in purchase order is P. This means after GR (Goods receipt) the cost is charged to project.

As soon as the purchase order is made line item appears in report CJIA as credit in column "val type" 51 - Purchase order. Val type 51 stands for purchase order. After goods receipt and invoice receipt is made the report CJIA changes.

The record against val type 51 becomes zero and new record with same amount appears against val type 54-invoice . Val type 54 stands for invoice. Payment is made against the invoice. This does not appear in the report. Record with val type 57 - payment should have appeared in the repot CJIA. This record is missing.

Please suggest me

Thanks and Regards

Sudheer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

found the solution to the problem?

I have the same problem, i execute CJFN, but this TX don`t find any payment document. And i see in CJIA only type 54-invoice.

Thanks!

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you have to run first t-code CJFN. This t-code transfers payments into Project cash management and allows your invoice to become 'payment' in the report.

Regards,

Lyubomir