Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting a particular Tcode from 147 roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any particular way to delete a particular T code from n no: of roles other than manually deleting them by finding them in role menu of PFCG?

Thanks

Shyam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before i even attempt to answer this question, the following thing comes to my mind.

Why is that you one tcode in 147 roles if you have strictly followed Segregation of duties concepts.

If you had strictly separated the roles with respective tcodes by each business module then i dont think you would have ended up with this mess.

Any ways i think the only way is to do it manually going into each role and deleting it unless you have a derived role concept and you can delete the tcode in the parent role which then replicates in all child roles.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to do it properly then there is no other way of practically doing this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Alex is right.you have the only option to delete from each role manually.

or do your own coding.

Regards

Ashok

0 Kudos

Hi,

here we see the strength of derived roles and using them properly, the you only have to delete the transaction from the parent role and generate again the parent and derived roles again.

Perhaps a strategy for a new role design.

have fun

bye Jan van Roest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before i even attempt to answer this question, the following thing comes to my mind.

Why is that you one tcode in 147 roles if you have strictly followed Segregation of duties concepts.

If you had strictly separated the roles with respective tcodes by each business module then i dont think you would have ended up with this mess.

Any ways i think the only way is to do it manually going into each role and deleting it unless you have a derived role concept and you can delete the tcode in the parent role which then replicates in all child roles.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.