cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work centre formulas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For work centers 0001 category say lathe machine my client wants to capture only machining time and machining cost during CO11N confirmation screen.

My doubt is If I maintain sap1 as standard value key, it has three parameters, set up , machine and labor.for this work center(lathe) do i need to keep only set up and machine as parameter? do i need to give only two formulas in capacity i.e. set up formula and processing formula, teardown formula I need not give??

Regards,

Mohammad Arif.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have tried and tested this. You don't need to give all the formulas in the workcenter, just the ones that you need.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to change the std value key. For each parameter, individual activity type is defined in costing tab. For capacity also no need to change the formula. With this formula you can find the machining time.

In CO02> Cost> analysis, you can findout the machining cost. Or use tcode KKBC_ORD.

Regards,

Dharma

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes you need to define parameter first and then activity in atandard value key the you can use it as a formula in work center,

Please refer this link for details,

[Set Parameter and Work Center Formula |http://www.sap-img.com/production/set-parameter-and-work-center-formula.htm]

Please come back if required.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar