cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

console

Former Member
0 Kudos

while opening browser the logon screen is comming but all the pf-status like appln tool bar,menu bar not comming in the browser.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved myself

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>appln tool bar,menu bar not comming in the browser

What kind of application toolbar/menubar are you expecting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

like sap menu bar, appl tool bar like other sap gui look.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It is important to understand that classic dynpro programming and web dynpro have completely different technologies and UI constructs. The classic dynpro runs within the SAPGUI and does have concepts like the menu bar and the application toolbar. Web Dynpro is designed to run in a browser (NetWeaver Portal) or the NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC). The overall system framework and navigation comes from the Portal or the NWBC, not the web dynpro application itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks thomas it is very useful answer.

in my requirement we are calling an customized transaction through browser,it throws error while loading the pf-status of the customized program.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm confused by your description. Are you trying to call a classic dynpro application from Web Dynpro? Are you using the ITS? More details please. Also I hope that this question ends up being Web Dynpro related, otherwise you have posted it in the wrong forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unless you are running the app inside the sap gui then this is normal behaviour, within the browser there is no menu bar or application toolbar.

Regards

Carl