cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Certain Data in PSA or DSO Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we loaded the data into the DSO Objects, and we wanted to delete certain data in the PSA, when I click that particular records, i can only change it but cannot delete it. So is there anyway that i can delete certain data in the psa? Or in DSO Objects?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is a way described how to delete psa data:

"Otherwise you can edit your row and delete the content of every single field or write some ABAP lines and delete the row directly from DB table !

Right-click PSA (in PSA screen in RSA1) for your infosource and then edit...remember that the request has to be not posted in any provider !"

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi........

You cannot delete certain data from PSA............If you want to any erroneous request...........you copy the datasource.......go to RSA1 >> Find the datasource >> double click on it >>click on the PSA button on the top >> there in the button you will get one icon which is similar to the icon of the infopackage group in 3.5...........click on it..............there you will get the request...........make the QM status red and delete it....................

For DSO you can do selective deletion :

Goto manage on the ODS/Cube and in there goto the Contents tab. Hit the trash can button that says selective deletion. In there you'll get a selection screen based on which you can delete the data. But be cautious when using this option in case you need to reload the data as you'll have to load exactly the same selection criteria while loading that you used for deletion.

Go through this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ca/5c7b3cbd556915e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Debjani............