Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while crating Sales Order using ALE-IDoc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have developed an ALE-Idoc interface to create Sales Order automatically When the user created a purchase order. It is working fine since past two months.

But now one SO is not created and the error message in Inound idoc is 'Sales Area not defined' message no V1316.

The material used in Po creation is created recently and using first time . i am expecting the problem is with in this material because the PO's created based on other materials is still creating the SO successfully.

Please help me in solving this problem?

Thanks,

Vamshi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

sales area details should be maintained in some t.code ,try maintain that .myself also worked on same senario before but i didnt sucessed , any way try to guide me.

shan.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

sales area details should be maintained in some t.code ,try maintain that .myself also worked on same senario before but i didnt sucessed , any way try to guide me.

shan.

0 Kudos

Hi shan ,

Thanks for you reply. The sales area for customer and vendor is maintained in VOE2 and taking correctly for other materials except for the new material.

Also in Inbound IDoc which contains the error is having correct sales area in it's segment . But showing that in the error message as 'sales area & & & is not defined' here the sales area is wrong one it is dispalying.

so please help me on identifying the problem?

Thanks,

vamshi.

0 Kudos

What about debugging this ?

1. Go to BD87

2. make a right click at the IDoc and choose restrict and process.

3. delete the check at the bottom(Background Processing)

4. Go ahead

5. edit -> process -> Foreground at Error

Now you can check why this error is appearing

0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

thanks for your reply. The problem was identified with the help of debugging as mentioned by you and it is solved now. Thanks again.

Thanks,

Vamshi.