cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hardware requirement for CE7.1 for the development purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

How to calculate the hardware requirement for using CE7.1 for the development purpose? Do you have some parameters or guidelines for it?

We will be using CE7.1 for the development of EP contents, Web dynpro, Web services and Guided procedures.

We need to calculate minimum hardware requirement for this purpose, but could not find the authorised document from SAP.

I searched in the SDN. It is available for NetWeaver 7.0 but not for CE7.1.

Any hints will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

sudeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

On the following links you will find the Composition Environment Product Availability Matrix and the installation guide of Composition Environment 7.1 Developer Edition.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0e9cc7b-0469-2a10-d3a8-f4f04b30...

For accessing the Product Availability Matrix document the service marketplace access is required.

Best regards,

Yasar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yasar

Thank you for your answer but this is not what I am looking for.

We need to calculate the hardware requirement for the development of the client's system on NetWeaver CE7.1.

For this SAP releases guidelines called Sizing guidelines.

As CE7.1 is a relatively newer platform, I am not finding any sizing guidelines in the SDN.

So, if you have done some projects for clients using CE7.1 or if you have some information, I am looking forward to hearing.

Many thanks,

sudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

question closed

Answers (0)