cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated the change management document for the order tye. Because of which when i make any changes to the order like status change or field data change then those changes gets reflected into the display logs of the order. This changes are also reflected with a date and time

Now i have a requirement in which i want a report for the time taken to change various user statuses of the order. Now my question is that is it possible to take these log into report. Can anybody explain me in brief about this.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check from JCDS ,JESt

pass the valu ein theJCDS the objece value ordyour order number and execute the table number

you get some usefull data for your requiremtn

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I have opened JCDS table in SE11 and clicked on the contents then the screen ask for the object number. DO i need to put order number here?

What other parameters do i need to input?

Am i correct. Please guide me.

Thanks

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghunandan Iyer,

No it is not the order number..

You can find the object number from table AUFK-OBJNR (or VIAUFKS, VIAUFKST)

So your link is AUFK-OBJNR -> JEST-OBJNR (system-status) or JCDS-OBJNR (status change documents)

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

put the object number there as * order number *

and execute

ashok

Edited by: ASHOK on Sep 26, 2008 12:14 PM

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashok,

In a large SAP system there may million of records in this table, and your way may be a very slow..

The quickest way is to put the full OBJNR number, or at least use "OR" and then your order number e.g. OR8001234

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i mean to enter in the objnr filed -order number is actual PM order number keeping * before and after the order number .

may be the way i expressed is littile bit confusion

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pete and Ashok,

I am able to find the statuses with change date and time but the statuses are shown like E0001, I0001. Now i am am not able to identify which are these statuses. How to identify this.

One more thing is that i want to design the report where we can see all these time required for changing the statuses. If i have 8 user status then in that case i ahve to mention 16 statuses i.e. start and close of one status each and this indicates the time for which the given status is active.

Is it advisable to have such logn report?

Or can you guide me to give the good solution?

Thanks

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghunandan Iyer ,

TJ02T: system-status texts

TJ30T: user-status texts

Function Module STATUS_TEXT_EDIT can be used to get system/user status data (texts only)

PeteA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have not understood your requirement. Do you mean that you need to track the time required to change the order status from one status to other status??

Regars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Makarand,

What you understood is correct and those should be displayed in customised report.

Thanks

Rajesh