Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Create Billing documents

Hi

I am a FICO perrson and do not have enough knowledge of SD Module and I need to create a billing documents for test purpose. I would highly appreciate if some send me a step by step the complete document from Creating sales order (VA01) to invoice/ Bill the customer include PGI.

I will assign the point for this help.

Thanks

Shoeb Kanpurwala

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi there,

VA01: Give the sales doc type & sales area. Enter the sold-to, requested delivery date & lime items. Press enter. System will carry the availability check & pricing. It will update schedule lines. Save the order.

VL01N: Enter the shippping point. In VA03 --> shipping screen pick up the shipping point. Enter the date which is the schedule line date. Go to VA03, select the line item, goto --> item --> schedule line. There will be 2 dates mentioned. Against the date in the 2nd line item, there will be confirmed quantity. Give that date in the VL01N. Press enter. System should create a delivery. Do the picking, packing & PGI. If plant is not relevant for WM, then just manually enter the pick quantity. If it is WM relevant then we need to create a TO & confirm it. Only then system will allow you to procced to packing & PGI.

VF01: Enter the doc num delivery to create the billing.

Regards,

Sivanand

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question