Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Publishing reports not being stored into Input Filestore

Environment:

Windows Server 2003

.Net InfoView/CMC

2 Clustered BOE XI R2 web servers

Oracle 9i

Configured to point to 1 database server where Input and Output Filestore resides

Problem:

Crystal Reports developed in CR XI are not being successfully published to BOE through CMC. The error is the "Load Report Failed". When successfully publishing through Publishing Wizard or CR, upon opening report results in "Cannot be submitted for background processesing" error. Reports are being placed into C:\Windows\Temp\tmpreport, however reports remain there and never get migrated to Input filestore on database server

Actions:

-ProcMon logs inidicate that ReportAdd.exe is being called and reports are being placed into Windows temp directory on client machine.

-Validated that database server's input filestore directory is accessible from clusters

-reviewed crpe logs, but nothing apparent as to what's going on with the reports

-referenced filestore on local server but same error occurs which leads me to believe it is not a permissions issue

Any help is appreciated.

Former Member
replied

just some basic stuff, Is the FRS enabled in the CCM?

Are there any additional FRS's in the CMC/servers that you weren't aware of?

Stop the FRS server add -trace and see if there are more details.

I was going to say use a domain account if accessing a network filestore until you wrote that it fails locally too?

If all else fails try to delete and re-add the server via CCM.

Regards,

Tim

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question