cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addint Attachment to Draft Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

has anybody found a way to attach Documents to a Draft Document. My client needs to have the PO approved by 2 managers but an attachment needs to be sent with it.

Right now I only can create an activity linking a PO already added to the system

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosi,

There is no place to attach any documents to a draft. The alternative you may use is under approval box. Draft originator can put file names with a known path for all approvers. In this way, approvers can look that file first.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gordon, thanks for your quick reply. Do you mean to sent a message to the Approvers first, then create the Draft document.

Just want to make sure I understand your suggestion.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

When originator create draft and click on add, a pop up approval box will allow input any texts. What I mean is using this to let approver knnow what files they need to check when they check their pending approval list.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will try that.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosi,

Presently attachment feature is available for selective module only. You can try out the steps provide by Gordon or through SDK you can extend the attachment feature to other required areas.

Using SDK; we have developed an add-on which extends attachment functionality to few more screens where it is lacking presently; they are

o Sales Order

o Purchase Order

o AP Invoice

o AR Invoice

o Journal Voucher

We have added a new tab (similar to Attachments tab in Customer Equipment Card) on the above screens. Right now we are working on scanning feature for the above modules. Also we will enhance our add-on to support Drafts version too.

If this is of any interest to you or if you need further information you can get in touch with me at sap at greytrix.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin

Manager, SAP Business One

Greytrix

It's time to think outside the box.

Email: sap at greytrix.com | Web: www.greytrix.com

u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026u2026

Development Partners for SAP B1

Answers (0)