Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Issue : V_VBAK_VKO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a weired situation here. The PI sheet process message is being process manually via CO54. The FM being called is COCI_CONFIRM_OPERATION . here we have implemented a BADI. There we do a sales order change BAPI which internally checks for the authorization of object V_VBAK_VKO. Now User 'A' when he does the message processing (for phase confirmation of process order) calls the FM COCI_CONFIRM_OPERATION which is calling the BAPI. There the authorization fails. I have checked the auth and it is indeed suppose to fail.

Now the phase can be confirmed via Tcode CORZ also. This also calls the FM and eventually the BAPI. Again the auth check is performed and this time it passes !! Obviously it should not be the case. The parameters being passed to auth object are all same and I see no reason why it should behave differently from different calling progs. Any ideas ??

Please help.

Thanks

Anuj Sethi

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Solution Found