cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Reference Condition Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please tell me how to create Ref.Condition Types?

I have a requirement.."I should create a Zdiscount(13%) which should be copied to the sales order automatically based on PR00"

How to do that?

Points for sure

RamChandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If PR00 is the only price condition type in your pricing procedure, then create a 13% condition record for discount condition type which should suffice.

Reference condition types concept is different and they are used when you dont want to create condition records for every condition type. If they are two condition types which require same condition records to be maintained then you can use one condition type as reference condition type in another and condition records need to be maintained for only one condition record. However, both the condition types will be seen in pricing.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like both the answers and got the solution.I am awarding points to both of you.Thank you so much for your time.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use condition supplement functionality.

Check the link [Condition Supplements|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/7432de546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

You can also check the field RefConType for the discount condition type in SPRO -> Sales and distribution -> Basic functions ->Pricing -> Pricing control ->Define condition type.

Regards,