cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSIS Package Running with blank Detail Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SAP BPC 5.1 SP 3. I have defined SSIS Package which connects to Oracle Financial system to extract data and load it into SAP BPC 5.1 dimensions. The SSIS Package defined is in align with all SSIS SQL Server 2005 tsks and procedures and SAP BPC 5.1. When i run the package, i am not able to see Details log and following are the errors that i am able to see.

Errors:

1. Package failed after running the package from data manager.When i see details of it, nothing is displayed in Detail Log Scree. It looks strange to me for not seeing any log. Basically it is blank where as it's running fine with out inserting the Oracle data flow task. When i insert the Oracle data flow task which contains the connections to Oracle OLE DB Connections, the SSIS Package is getting failed and even i am not able to see the Details Log.

2. In Oracle data flow task, i observed a warning message 'Cannot retrieve Column code page info from OLE DB Provider'.

I am able to connect and see the details of the Log for SSIS Package in extraction of data from Outlooksoft and using flat file source systems. I am not able to connect to Oracle data base from SAP BPC 5.1.

Any thoughts on above errors would be appreciated.

Regrads,

Sreekanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You have to follow the note 1174164 and this will solve your problem.

Support will provide QFE 4 which will solve your problem with DM packages.

Regards

Sorin RAdulescu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sorin

I applied Note 1174164 and i tested my SSIS Packages, still my connection problem to Oracle database when running SSIS package from SAP BPC 5.1 DM is not resolved.

I posted another post regarding Oracle Connection Problems.

I appreciate your inputs on that.

Regards,

Sreekanth.