Regarding identifying company code
If some one can help me out that would be very gratefully from your side.
I am confused and need to give answer to client regarding how many company code should I go for.
The Scenario is client is having office at 3 different countries Country A, B and C
1. Country A is having all the rights for country B & C.
2. If Country A buys all the required material i.e raises PO on behalf of country B & C and then good receipt is done in country B & C and money is transfered to the country B & C account which is name of country A.
3. What all things are required for country B & C country A is purchasing for them and also paying on behalf of them.
4. They want to see the Tax report based on country i.e how they do is country A show country B & C is having revenue of 10 % and 15 % respectively. So for Tax purpose they need to build the report for thier country.
5. So now the Asset which are there in Country B & C are in name of Country A.
6. How can we show Tax reporting based on country. How asset accounting will be done. Is it related to country specific.
7. What will be advance of having one company code and what will be advantage of having 3 company code ?
I really need your support