Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use differents fonts in a smartform

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!!

I need help with this problem, I have to make a smartforms with data from PE51, I do this in this way, first I read the data from PE51, after, I execute the program ZRPCTDE0 and make changes in this, for example, I take the data with the table LINDA, that's is a string of 132 caracteres. I also make a smartform, the structure of this smartforms is, I read the table linda and I print all the data in the smartforms, and after, for make the tables, make the title.... I put a lot of windows with the corresponding lines. The problem is that I want to change the type of font of some data of the smartform, but I don't know how to do this, can anybody help me?

Also I want to know how can I use the conditions of the smarforms, I don't understand the way of using this.

Please help me!!

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Rebeca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your Smartform there must be a corresponding SmartStyle.

You can find the Smartstyle in the Form Attributes > Output Options Tab > Style.

Add a new paragarph in this SmartStyle. Use transaction SmartStyles to add or change a Style. Here you can create a new Paragarph format with your desired fonts.

Now, you need to use this new Paragraph format instead of the default paragarph in your text node.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have done this but the problem is that I want to use differents kinds of fonts, the problem is that when I read the PE51 I read all the lines at the same time, so I can't change only one data, I change all the smartforms,

this is the last code

IF NOT it_xform[] IS INITIAL.

CLEAR v_name.

MOVE formular TO p_form.

CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'

EXPORTING

formname = p_form

IMPORTING

fm_name = v_name.

So now, when I call the smartforms, I've a loop to the table it_xform and I write the it_xform-linda, and in this text I put the style for all the line, but I don't want to write all the line with the same font, I want to change the second line with a different font... It's difficult to explain...

Do you know how can I use the conditions ?

Thanks a lot for your rapid answer!

Regards,

Rebeca

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understood now...

You want something like this:

Line 1 ... simple font

Line 2 ... bold font

Line 3 ... Italic font

For this purpose, you can use the Character Formats. You can create a character format in the same SmartStyle.

Now, you need to use this Character format with the Angle brackets in your Text.

Like:

Line 1 ... simple font
<b1>Line 2 ... bold font < / >
<i1>Line 3 ... Italic font < / >

Here B1 and I1 are my character formats. You have to put these < / > without space. This SDN editor doesn't recognize it, if I don't put the space in between.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, so I understand that even I write all the text with the same loop and the same text, if I put the characteres format I can make difference between differents kinds of letter, is that correct?

So, for example,

In my table IT_XFORM-LINDA I have this:

HI THIS IS NEW

Now I'm going to write this in bold

Now, I print this, and I make two differents windows, one for the title and the second for the second line. So If I put the style inside the window, and I put the character It will recognize the other type of character? Is that correct? I don't have SAP in this moment and I don't know If I explain it correctly, It will be correct?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, Yes.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot! Tomorrow I will prove this!

Thanks!

Answers (0)