cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Designer Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to put together a presentation where I have a graph based on one data provider on the left and a report (grid) based on another data provider on the right. There will be 10 rows of this (a sort of dashboard) with page breaks accordingly. Is this possible in Report Designer? These will be broadcasted via email. I want the grid data to be directly to the right of the graph. This was originally done in WAD, but we ran into printing problems. When broadcasted via email in MHTML format, there is no control of page breaks, so I am trying to see if I can accomplish the same thing in Report Designer. Does anyome have any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's not possible with Report Designer. You can only place several charts in one row/report section, where every cell contains a single chart with it's own dataprovider. Combinations of chart/table in one row/report section are not possible.

Solution: wait for Crystal Reports (around 2010 or so) or have a look at http://biexcellencesuite.com/ and try it with WAD and this solution (provided by [former(?)] SAP Developer responsible for Report Designer)