Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to display multiple lines of output in adobe form..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have an internal table data which needs to be displayed on my adobe form as multiple lines . how do i design my form in SFP ??

actually i alerady have a form whose layout is life one header line and one detail line..i dont see anywhere any property that i can set to say i want to repeat that detail line multiple times. so whats the way to do this ?

thks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you set the property of the main subform to flowed then only you will be able to see that option. Repeat each row option, using that you can reapeat the detail line. if you set the Binding properly then you can easily get the required output.

Take care of the following..

1. Binding

2. Flowed and Positioned property

3. Repeat each row option for detailed line

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the std. example form : FP_TEST_NESTED_TABLE

Driver prog: FP_TEST_NESTED_TABLE

0 Kudos

Hi Jojit,

That was a bit helpful. But what i am looking for is that i will be having a table inserted in the layout with 2 rows. One in which i will type the header text and the other row will have the text elements in each of the column to hold the field values. So my design is predefined in the form. The example u show is a blank form to which we write rows of data. But i need some additions to it like drawing a table around it with a header line.

can we design that thru the driver program ?? or is there any other way ?

thks

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you set the property of the main subform to flowed then only you will be able to see that option. Repeat each row option, using that you can reapeat the detail line. if you set the Binding properly then you can easily get the required output.

Take care of the following..

1. Binding

2. Flowed and Positioned property

3. Repeat each row option for detailed line

0 Kudos

Hey Vijay,

I think urs will be helpful...i have set the subfrm to be flowed. now where can i find the repeat detail line option ?? thks

0 Kudos

hey i chose the option 'repeat data item' for the row in the table and it worked..thks