Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to supress result row but condition does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Requirement:

I need to supress all the result rows except the over all result row.

I have 2 conditions active on the query.

I the web report the report does not show up it does only if I show result rows what is the way out?

Regards

Shree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreevidhya,

Always suppress the result row of the all characteristic except the characteristic for which you need the results row.

The Overresult row only come into picture when there are more the one results row.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Hima

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is not about supressing the result row, incase we do it the condition does not work it web report (WAD).

if i show the result rows the condition works.

But the requirement is to supress result rows & condition keep working.

Pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreevidhya,

Can you pls. more clear as to what are doing in the conditions and what are your selection options?

Best Regards,

Hima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created 2 formula KF populate it wilh a formula variable which is of processing type replacement path which takes value from start date & end date Charateristics IO.

I created a formula variable KEYDATE (user entry/ready for input) and created a condition

Start date ( KF) <= Key date

End date (KF)> = Key date

KEYDATE is on the selection screen

apart from that I have arounf 8 characteristics in te report for which I need to suppress result row.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Web Report shows a warning

Condition "Condition On Key Date" contains an error and has been adjusted

former_member207028
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition needs to beapplied on each row or Results row.

if condition needs to be applied on each row, in Condition wizard (or on created conditon go to chnage mode and the second tab select condition apply on all characteristic)

suppress result row option for all charectertistics (by selecting Suppress always) except first cahrecteristics in row panel.

Condition will work correctly when all the characteristics which are defined in condition should be drill down into results.

Regards

Daya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to indicidual characteristics in the rows of the query and select the property "suppress all results."