cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have made settings for automatic delivery creation against stock transport order . Now when my stock of an article is zero and i creates stock transport order for that article system is automatically creating delivery NL with full quantity in STO which is not correct, i had checked all my settings which seems to be fine , could anyone tell me where i am missing with my settings .

Points would be rewarded for correct answer .

Thanks in advance.

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Kindly check the item category NLN in the below path and put indicator 'B' in Check quantity 0

Spro>Logistics Execution->Shipping->Deliveries->Define item categories for deliveries

If you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

We are here to support our community....Pls keep this in your mind!

With regard to your Query, system will allow full Quantity in STO as long as Negative Stock enabled in your Site and Storage Location and Article code. (three level check)

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhara,

Thanks a lot for replying and i will always keepthis in Mind.

Related to my quiery there is no negative stock allowed tick in any of the three places . Adding to me quiery i have also activated ATP check at storage location level in stock transport order . Now the problem is when i am creating sto for the article whose quantity is partially confirmed in STO system is automatically creating delivery for partially confirmed quantity which is nice but if in STO commited quantity is zero the in this case system is creating delivery for full STO quantity which is not correct.Could you please suggest where could i go wrong.

Thanks and regards

Vikas Tyagi