cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change scale base value or pass different base value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change the base value based to a condition type changed. It is value based but not driving by a net value, instead it is based on a custom table.

Condition type Zxxx is to be determined based on base value in custom table and that value needs to be used scales will be maintained in condition record.

Condition base value = Value from z-table

This base value needs to be used to determine the scale, maintained in condition record. And return the scale value as the CONDITION value for Zxxx.

Eg.,

Net line item price = 90 USD

When pricing procedure has to determine condition type Zxxx, first get the value from z-table and substitute as base value and determine scale from the condition record scale.

Also for some reason, amount 10 is populated at sales order condition tab for Zxxx. My net price is 100 units, is Zxxx amount somehow driven by net price??

I tried using ALTCBV by changing the XKOMV-KBETR value it doesn't seem to be working. And same if I use scale formula. What am I doing incorrectly??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1: whats the selection criteria from the Ztable - is it based on sales order customer or is it the same for any customer?

2: is it pricing condition type or discount condition type. I presume it is a discount condition type and based on the base vaue you will determine the discount. right?

3: you can address this requirement by using the Scale Formula in the condition type definition. you might need to adjust your code to get it working.

Rgds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. z-table I was referring to is TCURR table (exchange rate table for currancies rates) along with factor determined on exchange rates and it is going to be same for all customers. More details are available under my earlier question under subject "Exchange rate condition type".

2. It is price, so this factor is applied to Net price so If 100 is the net price, with this factor (say 95%) new net price is 95. But it is possible that factor can be 105%, in that case new price is 105. So, in condition type I have marked this as Price.

3. Scale base formula, but how do get the factor. Should I use z-table to maintain the exchange rates ranges along with FACTOR. So, this base formula will retrieve the exchange rate from TCURR table and check in z-table for corresponding FACTOR.

Does that sound close to what you are suggesting?