Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

run time error while saving sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am working on IDES ECC 6.0, when i am saving an sales order(OR) i am getting run time error in the table CRMPAROLTP, program SAPMV45A.

i am using 4 GB RAM, still having a space of 30 GB for only IDES to save the data.

so, how to solve it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if [Note 865093|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/865093] addresses your particular runtime error. This note covers the short dump, "Maintain current CRM release (table CRMPAROLTP)". If this is not your error, please reply with some more specifics about the runtime error you are getting.

Regards,

Jamie

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if [Note 865093|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/865093] addresses your particular runtime error. This note covers the short dump, "Maintain current CRM release (table CRMPAROLTP)". If this is not your error, please reply with some more specifics about the runtime error you are getting.

Regards,

Jamie

0 Kudos

hi, thanks for your reply

i am sd consultant, i tried in se11 table name crmparoltp ans se38 program sapmv45a

if i press ctl+f2 it is showing warning message both in se11 and se38.

if your still want some more details on error, send me your contact id i will reply.

let me know the solution

thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I doubt the runtime error (I am assuming you mean that you got a short dump) you mentioned in your original post has anything to do with the warning messages you see when doing a check (Ctrl+F2) on table CRMPAROLTP and program SAPMV45A. These warnings should not cause a short dump or runtime error.

The warning message for the table has the following long text:

Table CRMPAROLTP: Key length > 120 (Restricted functionality)
Message no. DT214

Diagnosis
The key length, i.e. the sum of the field lengths of all the key fields of the table, is more than 120 bytes.

System response
This is a warning.

Procedure
Note the following restricted fuctionality for this table:
- Table contents cannot be transported by specifying key values, at
  best by specifying generic key values with a maximum length of 120
  bytes.
- The table may not be used as the base table of a lock object.

The warnings in SE38 for program SAPMV45A are mostly related to Unicode and have no reference to the table CRMPAROLTP.

If you haven't already done so, please check the SAP Note referenced in my first reply since this does provide a solution for short dumps related to table CRMPAROLTP.

Of course, since I don't know specifically what the short dump message is that you received, I could be basing my assessment on false assumptions. If you have those details it is better for the SDN community as a whole if you include the information in this thread instead of sending it to me offline.

Best Regards,

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Restart the console root and try again, so that the work process will be restarted so that there might be chance to over come from this error.

Cheers!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved