Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition for material check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In VA01 if the user enters line items with material no and presses enter and later decides to change

the material no the item category and price is redetemined for that particular material number, this is the standard functionality provided by SAP .

But according to my requirement when user enters material no and changes it the item category redetermination should not happen.

For example : If I enter material no as 52 and later changed it to 53 the item category should not be redetermined , i.e, it should be of 52 itself.

Thanks & Regards

Jerry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried this BADI BADI_SD_SALES_ITEM. You will define a internal table for storing the first item category. it looks like you will have to handle your item category in the method ITEM_CHANGE.

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried this BADI BADI_SD_SALES_ITEM. You will define a internal table for storing the first item category. it looks like you will have to handle your item category in the method ITEM_CHANGE.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply!!!

I tried using this BADI but the problem is item category value is getting redetermined before this BADI getting executed....

I also used user exit USEREXIT_CUST_MATERIAL_READ USING US_KUNNR but the first item category value is getting refreshed .......

Thanks & Regards

Jerry