cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight cost changed after MBST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created inbound delivery for Shipment and shipment cost document, The freight cost for sea and road part is 500 USD and 50 GBP

Later, I posted the GR using 101 for inbound delivery against material doc XXXXX and in its u2018accounting docu2019 Sea and road part freight cost taken from S/cost doc. 500 USD and 95.49 USD (50 GBP)

After that I reverse the mat doc using MBST, against the material doc. XXXXXX but Freight cost for sea and CHANGED here and became 400 USD and 81.96 USD.

Then again I posted the GR (without changing anything) against material doc XXXxx and its accounting doc picked the correct freight values from shipping cost doc i.e. 500 USD and 95.49

After that I again reversed the mat doc using MBST, against the material doc. 5000159217 but Freight cost for sea and again CHANGED and became 730.90 USD and 112.90

Whereas the GR/IR (product cost) remains same. I not able to figure out the reason.....

Even I tried to recreate this problem but not able to do.

I reversed GR using MBST three times but it picked the same values and worked fine.

Regards,

JPS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any idea.