Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Freight cost changed after MBST

Hello,

I have created inbound delivery for Shipment and shipment cost document, The freight cost for sea and road part is 500 USD and 50 GBP

Later, I posted the GR using 101 for inbound delivery against material doc XXXXX and in its u2018accounting docu2019 Sea and road part freight cost taken from S/cost doc. 500 USD and 95.49 USD (50 GBP)

After that I reverse the mat doc using MBST, against the material doc. XXXXXX but Freight cost for sea and CHANGED here and became 400 USD and 81.96 USD.

Then again I posted the GR (without changing anything) against material doc XXXxx and its accounting doc picked the correct freight values from shipping cost doc i.e. 500 USD and 95.49

After that I again reversed the mat doc using MBST, against the material doc. 5000159217 but Freight cost for sea and again CHANGED and became 730.90 USD and 112.90

Whereas the GR/IR (product cost) remains same. I not able to figure out the reason.....

Even I tried to recreate this problem but not able to do.

I reversed GR using MBST three times but it picked the same values and worked fine.

Regards,

JPS

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question