cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination in Sales Order via E-Commerce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created partner determination for sales order using following logic.

First enter ship-to-party, it will determine sold-to-party, based on sold-to-party it determine payer and bill-to-party.

This determination perfectly working fine if we creating order using CRM GUI transaction 'CRMD_BUS2000115 - Maintain Sales Transactions '.

If we placing order via E-Commerce B2B, it copies same ship-to-party in other partner function in CRM order. Our order creation based on ship-to-party.

Where partner determination being called during process so I can check what is going wrong?

I'm also found 'ORDER_SAVE' BADI to modify partner but more interested to know if there is any FM being called to determine partner function while order creation via WEB.

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh Parsekar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

E-Commerce B2B design hinges on an assumption that the Contact Person (alias for the Logged in User) has multiple Sold-Tos and one should pick the Sold-To for creating the order. That is, the application knows the Contact Person already and forces you to pick a Sold-To first. There is no partner determination per-se. It is hard-wired logic. The following Business partners are set instead of being determined.

<li>Contact Person - SU01 user alias etc.

<li>Sold-To - Through Contact person to Sold-To relationship

Remember, in CRM for the E-Commerce B2B to work, the logging in user (SU01 user) must be Internet enabled - aka - must have a Contact Person alias and the Contact person must have at least one Sold-To. And that is what is used in the above logic.

The SAPGUI version gives ways to select and set the partners the way we want by way of the Partner determination procedure . However, these config changes are not automatically reflected in the Web world. You have to make a similar change in the sequence of determining the partner. Like, selecting the Ship-To first and then the Sold-To. That will be custom modification. :..-(

A solution from10,000 foot level:

1. Maintain a similar relationship for Contact Person to Ship-To in Business partner. Or more sleek way will be to develop a custom function module to get all the Ship-Tos of the Sold-Tos the Contact Person (SU01 user alias) is related to. - Custom ABAP + configuration work

2. Change the standard E-Commerce flow to show a list of Ship-Tos as determined in the previous step. - Custom Java + application configuration work

3. Determine the Sold-To automatically from Ship-To by whatever logic you use now. - ABAP + Java

4. Set these new partners in the E-Commerce application.- Java

5. Create orders and be happy

(Usually there are several ways to skin a cat and this is just one of them)

Easwar Ram

http://www.parxlns.com

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

In this message, you have written "I have created partner determination for sales order using following logic.

First enter ship-to-party, it will determine sold-to-party, based on sold-to-party it determine payer and bill-to-party." As I am new to CRM, Please let me know how to achieve this?

Is this a configuaration or development?

Please help.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Easwar,

Thanks for information. Basically we are trying to place order using ship-to rather than sold-to.

I was looking for FM which use for partner determination.

We have resolved problem by writting our own FM to determine partner function and also modified BADI.

Regards,

Nilesh P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

I have the same requirement than you reagarding the order creation throught SAP CRM Ecommerce environment. Please, could you give me some hints about your technical approach to get this behaviour

Thanks in advance

Javier Merino