Vendor xxxxxxx not intended for purch. org. xxxx Purchasing Organization
I am getting this erroe when I create a PO. The details of the issue are here.
1 Scenario is ECS. SRM 5.0 (Server 5.5) SP 11 and Backend is ECC 6.0
2. Two company codes, two purchase orgs in backend.
3. Vendors created in both company codes / pur. orgs.
4. Vendor Groups created under root. Attributes maintained for each group ( C.Code, Local Currency etc.)
5. Replicated Vendors and were successful and in the right vendor group (based on c code)
6. Extended the vendor to SRM Local Pur Org
7. Created two R/3 pur org in PPOMA and assigned to back end purch org also assigned the company codes.
8. When I create PO for the first vendor ( this is first in the vendor group and the R/3 org is first in PPOMA), there is no problem.
9. When I create PO ( tried manually ) for the second vendor ( second p.org and c code, they are below the first in the org), getting the error u201CVendor xxxxxxx not intended for purch. org. xxxx Purchasing Organizationu201D
10. When I tried thru sourcing, the error read as u201CVendor xxxxxxx not intended for purch. org. xxxx Purchasing Organization (Document Number xxxxxxx , Item 1) u201C
Appreciate your help to resolve this issue. Poinst ill be rewarded.