cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Drop down list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working on a Drop down list in Adobe Interactive Form.

I have a internal table contaning some values, i have binded my dropdown element wiht the field of the table containing the values. Thatu2019s working fine an I can select on value from the drop down list.

I want to add a new value to select another value from the drop down list or delete it.

The scenario is that when I click on add-Button to selects another value from the drop down list in subform, I add another Drop down list, but I canu2019t open the second or third drop down to select the value.

Iu2019m a new in JavaScript. I thing a missing something in JavaScript, wenn I click add-Button

Please let me know what is missing or send me an exampel.

Thanks and Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maged,

Can you please elaborate your problem and write some simple steps like

Step1: A DD list is pre-populated and I select a value

Step2: A new DD with same set of values needs to be enabled etc....

as I was not able to get your problem?

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Thank you for your help.

I will try to explain more clearly my problem .

In my case, my form will be used in ABAP system without any web dynpro applicatoin . forms are send by mail and retrieve by mail in SAP .

I define a PDF forms in the ABAP stack of SAP . in the form i create a table subforms , number of rows depend on what is store on the database.

In the fact, my field is defined as dropdownlist box and value are link to the content of the interface attributes .

For thr first row that works fine but when i add a line, the content is not populate automaticaly, and i can' t open the dropdownlist.

When user receive the forms, he can add lines to the table while it's define as dynamic. My problem is that on NEW LINE the dropdownlist box is empty.

How can i solved this issue ?

Tanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What type of Drop Down list are you using in the Library?