cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing Employee Interaction Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What are the prerequisities to implement SAP CRM IC WebClient for Emplyee Interaction center functionality, i.e, How to mainatin org structure, etc.

We want to use SAP CRM for this functionality alone.

Can someone through some light on this approach.

Thanks and regards,

Sarat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

most of the things would be same except you need to assign the positions of the employee to the org now instead of the users like you must have done earlier

the org is your entity ,the way you want it to get behaved inside the system,so keep employee at position or org level is upto you

but please keep this thing in mind later on when you will be using these org attributes the employee at org level is most suffice to the situation

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we need to maintain the whole R/3 org structure in CRM. How does BCM work.

Regards,

Sarat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only maintain what org you require in CRM not all of R/3. Don't know what BCM is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

as I heard BCM is tool to connect VOIP to CRM IC.

regards

Radek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepali_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Sarat,

You don't need whole HR/R3 org structure in CRM if you have EIC only in scope. You can create IC org structure in CRM as it is fairly small and uncomplicated.

Thanks,

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there

I don think that u need to maintain the entire R3 org set up here in CRM for the IC cause,since IC comprises of hell lot lesser number of agents ,so it required just to maintain just a small org structure which can be easily mainatined within CRM manually

BCM is business communication managment when any communication management software is integrated with CRM server thorugh ICI this BCM comes into picture as it passes the business contents to the CRM thorugh the IC server.

hope i clear what you aksed

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

using HR integration is not required just optional if that is your question.

The org model is very flexible, can set it up to your company's desire. org objects > positions > employees.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

Sorry but i could not understand. I have worked in the implementation of CIC for Service scenario. There we mainatin the org model containing call agents along with other org units. In Employee IC scenario, what all are needed to be maintained in CRM( we want to use SAP CRM for EIC scenario alone).

What are to be downloaded from SAP HCM.

Regards,

Sarat.