cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to reverse picking. To do this I guess I need to cancel the transfer order which I have already generated before.

When I input the fields like transfer order number and Warehouse number and selected background option at T Code LT15 and trying to cancel I am getting message u201CTransfer order already confirmed or cancelled or cancellation sentu201D what exactly it mean. Do I need to go somewhere and confirm the cancellation of transfer order like how we confirm the transfer order at the time of creation?

I checked in the delivery, picking quantity is still the same and the status says completely picked. I want picking quantity should be ZERO and ready to repick.

Please suggest me what all the steps I need to do to get the desired result.

Regards,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP does not allow to cancel confirmed transfer order. ( you might also check your config where you might have activated the confirm TO the moment it's create the TO in one step. check the storage type config for this)

However, exception is transfer order for delivery, which can becancelled after confirmation.

Use the transaction LT0G.

OR Follow this

To cancel transfer orders

1. Choose Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® Internal Whse Processes ® Stock Transfer ® Cancel Transfer Order® Single Document from the SAP menu.

2. Enter the transfer order number and the warehouse number on the initial screen and choose Enter.

The next screen features three tab pages:

u2013 Active work list

u2013 Inactive items

u2013 Confirmed items

Example

Depending on the setup made in customizing for the confirmation screen and the movement type, the system may not display all three tab pages. For example, when you move a complete storage unit within the warehouse, the system only displays the active work list and the internal confirmation list. Since you are moving the entire storage unit, there is no selection column for individual items.

3. You can select items that you do not want to cancel in the active worklist and send them to the inactive items list by selecting the Inactive button. To cancel the transfer order items in the active work list, choose Transfer order

® Post.

Before you Structure link cancel a goods issue for an outbound delivery, you should return any material which has already been picked for the delivery to stock in the warehouse.

You can return either complete outbound deliveries or individual transfer order items for the outbound delivery to stock in the warehouse.

Prerequisites

You can only return material for WM relevant outbound deliveries to stock, which has already been fully picked. You have already created and completely confirmed transfer orders for this outbound delivery (WM picking status = C).

Procedure

1. From the SAP Menu, choose Logistics ® Logistics Execution ® Goods Issue for Outbound Delivery ® Picking® Cancel Transfer Order ® Return Transfer for Outbound Delivery.

2. Enter data as required.

3. The system proposes cancellation movement type 999. You can however define your own movement type.

4. If you want to return the material for a complete outbound delivery to stock, choose Delivery View.

If you want to return individual TO items for an outbound delivery to stock, choose, TO item view.

5. Select the outbound deliveries or TO items that you wish to return to stock.

6. The following activities are available to you for returning the goods to stock:

Return to stock

The system attempts to return the quants to the bin from which they were picked.

Putaway in the foreground

The system displays a dialog box where you can specify where the quant is to be putaway.

Putaway in the background

Result

The system creates transfer orders for returning the material from the selected TO items or outbound deliveries to stock.

The system resets the WM picking status of the outbound delivery.

Leaving content frame

The system searches for a storage bin based on the putaway strategies defined in the system.