Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File -->XI -->Proxy Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My scenario is File >XI>Proxy:

I could able to pick up the file and post into R/3 through proxy. But while I looking into monitor at R/3, i got this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Inbound Proxy

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Request Message</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>/1SAI/TXS3C50E3AFE48CE101B586</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>XML Bytepos.: 0 XML Path: Error Text: System expected the element 'PlainFile_MT'</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error during XML => ABAP conversion (Request Message; error ID: CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT; (/1SAI/TXS3C50E3AFE48CE101B586 XML Bytepos.: 0 XML Path: Error Text: System expected the element 'PlainFile_MT')) System expected the element 'PlainFile_MT'</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

XI is able to post the message in R/3 , but in R/3 side this message is not able to hitting(i think) the program. please let me have any idea on this:

FYI : There is no mapping here, I just picked the file and dropped into R/3 through proxy, so ABAP side there is a program will insert the data into SAP tables.

-Appreciate your time and you'll get rewarded once I got it!

Thanks,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for all...i got resolved with other solution!

Former Member
0 Kudos

chekc this:

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its the problem while invoking your Proxy beacuse of some invalid or missing data. Test your proxy standalone from sproxy transaction in your ECC System with the same set of data which you are getting at runtime while executing your scenario.

If still the same error comes, try changing the data (standalone proxy data) for the field which it is showing error and you will be able to debug the exact issue.

Thanks

Amit