Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer plan to investment program budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we copy project planning (budget) to invesment program

1. I create project plan by using CJR2 (layout 1-701) Cost element planning and Layout 1-702 Activity input

2. I create invesment program using im21 (structure budget by project)

How can we transfer value in project planning to investment program. I tried to use IMCCP1 (transfer plan to invesment program budget) but it seems the plan not move to program budget.

Plz help.

Cheers,

Nies

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the steps:

1. T Code CJR2- Carry out you project cost planning in version 0.

2. T Code IM34 - Roll up the plan values form the project to the IM positions. Top level WBS should have been linked/assigned to the IM position. Mention the IM program and approval year but ensure select the check box against the WBS element. Not necessary to mention the WBS elements/Projects.

3. T Code IMCCP1- This transfer the plan values on the IM positions into IM budgets.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

point 2. If we do not mention the specific project....is it another project which is not link to the investment program can also be transfer to IM position? i hope it wont...

Point 3. Should i mention the specific position id ?

in investment program (or position id) can i use character rather than number ?

In Addition, i tried the steps u given ..why the distributed budget can be more the original budget? i can see in Im23

Cheers,

nies

Edited by: Nies on Sep 25, 2008 7:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

point 2. If we do not mention the specific project....is it another project which is not link to the investment program can also be transfer to IM position? i hope it wont...

It won't.

Point 3. Should i mention the specific position id ?

Not necessary, program and approval year should be fine.

in investment program (or position id) can i use character rather than number ?

You can. You can define code masks for IM positions too.

In Addition, i tried the steps u given ..why the distributed budget can be more the original budget? i can see in Im23

I don't get your issue here. What's is that you observe?

Regards

Sreenivas

Answers (0)