cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Reports from InfoView run but do not deliver email

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll tell you a little about my environment and then jump into the question.

Windows 2003 AD Environment

Windows 2007 Exchange

Windows 2000 Citrix Metaframe XP Server

Windows 2000 Server running Business Objects InfoView (XI Server and Crystal Reports XI)

Symantec Endpoint Protection for our Anti-Virus

We have been running Reports via the Crystal XI InfoView screends for ages which creates pdf or Excel reports on a schedule and after the report runs, it delivers the reports to the users. Within InfoView, we are using the Specific E-mail recipient tab and putting in the users mycompanyatdomain.com address. These reports also run on our Database server, so they are close to their data.

Issue #1 - The reports still run as scheduled, but no longer deliver the reports. I have not found any logging to indicate why they will not deliver. I can login to Infoview and save the PDF's and then manually attach to an e-mail, so I know the reports are running correctly.

On a seperate box, our Citrix server, we are running StoneField Query to run reports for Goldmine off of the Windows Scheduler. These reports have been running for a long time and now, they will run and not deliver. However; I can run the same command verbatium that is setup in the scheduled item from the Run line and it executes and delivers.

What has changed? This all started after Friday. We changed Internet Providers so our External IP address scheme and DNS changed to the new provider. The firewall config was changed, but merely just dropped in new addresses, it is exactly the same otherwise. On the servers, they are setup to Relay off of Exchange, (which I just added today as it was working without this and Exchange 2007 has been in our envionrment for over 1 year) and I can Telnet to port 25 on Exchange from both of them.

I am very confused, restarted services and looking in logs, that don't log anything.

Any Suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved by another post, I just needed to adjust the destination sever in the ReportJobServer.