cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO and ATP Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

I'have the need to find a solution for the following scenario, So I hope in a your precious suggest.

Usually happened tranfers between 2 plants of the same company;

The documents used for these are the STOs (created with the ME21N using a custom order Type)

The goods "transfer" in the storage location "Unrestricted use", (goods available to sales)

According to SAP solution model that the company has accepted, the ATP Checks are peformed on goods in the same storage location (Unrestricted use").

As the transfer transit time is too long (3 or 4 weeks), the delivery date entered on the STO isn't believable but only approximate.

It becames real when the goods arrive to the seaport (they get accross the ocean); Since this moment, after 5 days the goods will arrive to the receiving plant.

So in order to avoid to consider the goods available to sales when they are in transit (that are in the storage location "Unrestricted use", and so visible to the ATP) but only after they arrive to the seaport which type of solution can i adopt?

For example, i can consider the seaport as "plant", but there will an automatic way to receive the information when the goods arrive there?

Thanks in advance.

I hope in a your help

Roberta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the goods in to GR BLOCKED STOCK when arrived seaport movement 103-ONLY qty UPDATE no accounting documents

In ATP remove stocks-stock in transfer check

when goods physically arrive plant do 105 OF 103 accounting entries are posted

Hope this will help

BR

Diwakar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

thanks for your suggest, but I've not found a solution yet, for 2 resons:

1. I can't In ATP remove stocks-stock in transfer check becouse generally the STOs have to be considerated available to sales always; this is a particular topic.

2. How can I do to receive autoamatically on the system the info about the date in which the goods arrive to the seaport?

Thank in advance

Roberta

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you may have to create 2 checking rules one with stock in transit and other w/o and assign it to del typ.

For info on sea arrival, creation of an inbound delivery based ship date would help,please explore

BR

Diwakar