Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECORD's tables

brunodelacalle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm trying to lock 'records', but it has been impossible to do it. I think that i could lock them with 'lock objects', but I need the tables where the records are saved to do it.

Does anyone know the name of those tables?

Many thanks.

Edited by: Bruno de la Calle on Sep 25, 2008 5:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

question is not clear? What tables are you asking for?

brunodelacalle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Excuse me, I'm a rookie in SAP and I haven't very clear many concepts.

I'm using two elements to store information:

- case: we use it like nodes. I get its information with BAPI_CASE_GETATTRIBUTES.

- record: other elements that are relationated with the cases. I get its properties by BAPI_RECORD_GETPROPERTIES.

Note: I put the 'module functions' that use to get their information beacuse I think that by this way I explain better the kind of elements that i'm using.

I'm trying to find the tables that stored the information of the RECORD element, because I need them to make a 'Lock Object' on the se11 transaction. The idea is to make a 'Lock Object' for the element RECORD, like ESCMG_CASE is a 'lock object' for the CASE element.

brunodelacalle
Explorer
0 Kudos

The best option to lock a Record is throug its expert API (if_srm_sp_record_expert). We can instantiate the record api and after we can CAST the API to EXPERT API and make the lock.

recordexpapi ?= record_api.

recordexpapi->lock( ).

The way to get the record_api can be found in a form called from BAPI_RECORD_GETPROPERTIES, for example.